Join our team!
Lead Sales Agent
Want to grow your sales career with one of the fastest growing independent agencies in West Georgia? Start a new career in a performance-driven environment where you’re recognized and rewarded for your results?
If you are ready to start working in a fun & exciting environment where making a difference matters, then apply to join our team today!
What makes Binders Insurance Group (BIG) unique?
- 2 weeks of PTO & uncapped commission!
- No insurance license? NO PROBLEM! We offer reimbursement for licensing and training!
- Ability to sell a multitude of industry-leading products in person and over-the-phone!
- Entrepreneurial, performance-based, and results-focused culture!
- Multi-tiered and comprehensive paid training program!
- Growth potential within the agency!
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated ability to sell and market products over-the-phone and in person
- Experience or strong willingness to develop key relationships and market our products within community organizations and the local business community
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Highly motivated to market and sell in multi-product environment where cross selling and customer retention is essential to sales budget attainment
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to successfully implement a sales strategy over-the-phone and in person
- Property/Casualty license preferred but not required
- Ability to acquire Property/Casualty license as part of our training program within 30 days of hire
- Ability to obtain Life/Health license within first year of employment
- High level of initiative, drive, or desire/openness to learn new skills and information
- Must have passion, high level of initiative, autonomy and be self-motivated
This position is responsible for the profitable growth and the attainment of business goals by marketing and selling BIG authorized products including but not limited to Personal and Commercial Property/Casualty Insurance, Life, and Supplemental Health products to new and existing customers. Assist walk-in customers, support office operations and market our products outside of the office via marketing calls and visits. Responsible for monitoring key competitors in the local market area and making suggestions on initiatives that could improve BIG’s position in the marketplace and responsible for sales administration and reporting activities.
Compensation: The average annualized Total Cash Compensation in 2022 was $44,160*. Total compensation includes Base Salary ($24,000 - $30,000 Annual *based on experience) + monthly commissions and bonuses. Average monthly commission payout for 2022 was $1000 ($12,000 Annually).
- Incentive based on productivity; incentive payments are not guaranteed and are governed by the terms of the applicable sales commission schedule which are subject to change at Binders Insurance Group, LLC (BIG) discretion.
About Binders Insurance Group, LLC (BIG):
Binders Insurance Group LLC., is headquartered in Carrollton, GA . Our management team has been in business for more than 15 years. BIG is an independent insurance brokerage firm. We represent the strongest insurance companies in the marketplace and give our clients the ultimate control of their insurance costs. We provide personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, motorcycle, supplemental health, and other niche insurance products.
BIG is a fast paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial organization. Our team members live by and exemplify what we call the Client180 experience. We are Energized, Engaged, Focused, and Diligent about providing an exceptional experience for our customers! We are passionate about our organization and the value that we add every day. A successful candidate with BIG will embody the Client180 experience. Our team is poised to outperform the competition. We are BIG and with us you can be extraordinary! Come join our team!
Companies and Partners
Progressive Insurance, Travelers Insurance, Safeco (Liberty Mutual) Insurance, Nationwide Insurance, Allstate Insurance, Mercury Insurance Company, National General Insurance, Gainsco, Foremost/Bristol West, Zurich, State Auto, Liberty Mutual, Berkshire Hathaway, Burns & Wilcox, Appalachian Underwriters, The Hartford, Amtrust, Hippo, TypTap, Orion180, BackNine, and numerous other carriers and partners.
In addition to a phenomenal career opportunity, BIG offers an excellent benefits package including:
Please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paid Training
- Company Paid Holidays & Generous Time-off policy
- Career Advancement and Development Opportunities